Hoots, Turbo, and Bhock play news catch up before talking about the December patch.
- Trying my hardest not to play again EvE, so I can win EvE… I managed to stop an account, for THREE days, and I moved to our new home, did a stratop on Day 0 (sadly[?] I saved Hoots ass, just because he was logi) and back to ratting to make some ISK, demonstrating the power of the Sacrilege (I’m tired of drone boats).
- Finished levelling Wildstar, enjoying some Mechwarrior Online and doing some tabletop RPG, when I’m not sick because I finally have a 4 days holidays where I can be sick
- Not that many new games for Black Friday, very disappointing year
- Two days fighting with Windows 10 upgrades to get them to work (kindof)
- I actually undocked. For a stratop where I killed nothing but hey I clicked the button.
- Busy upgrading my computer to no avail.
- Trying to rid myself of this pesky uranium fever.
- I bought a pressure cooker.
For community news, submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some brief mentions: Manfred Sideous was removed from CSMX and the Fountain War Kickstarter campaign are notable events. Below are promised relevant links despite not discussing the topics on the show.
Regarding The Fountain War and the associated Kickstarter campaign, the hosts of Cap Stable collectively are declining to comment on our podcast until the campaign has concluded.
[Hot Reddit Leaks] Imperium Announces Viceroyalties
The Big Talk
Kill of the Week
- https://zkillboard.com/kill/50102380/ (21b Raven)
- https://zkillboard.com/kill/50102461/ (24b Scorp Navy)
- 31b Iteron, as always
And the winner of the Lucky Looters of the Year