We talk about the Amarrian Succession Trials, Eve Vegas, the CSM, and oh, did we mention Eve Vegas?
- Padding KB with POCO shooting, demonstrating the power of the RattleSnake (1906 MegNav 86k 530M ; 1773 DomNav 130k 616M ; 1780 Rattle 175k 1b)
- I finally got to fly that ship I’ve always wanted to fly. Vindi!
- Capitals? Yeah, we can build those.
- EVE VEGAS!!! Fun, Wild, Whoa… late nights! I’m still tried.
- My voice is shot! I sound like Lychton Kondur
- EVE Vegas was OMG fun!
- My presentation went really well
- And man that CSM Roundtable, but on that later.
EVE Community News
Amarr Succession Trials: champions selected
RvB is closing their doors
Video for Broadcast4Rep
CapStable Won The Neocom’s Community Vanguard Award 2015 for our CSM election coverage – Thank you we are truly humbled.
EVE Vegas Recap
Parallax Nov. 3 – Jump Fatigue Max down from 30d to 5d
Exploring the Character Bazaar & Skill Trading
The Crimson Harvest
New Launcher Window
New Camera Controls (including a FPS mode)
New Shield Effects (per race) when shot at
CSM Leaks and the future of CSM, now that the leak is confirmed
KILL OF THE WEEK
Nothing out of the ordinary, this time, but a shoutout to all the fights going on around Scalding Pass, Wicked Creek and Insmother, with a lot of Capitals, Supercaps and a few Titans dying. (e.g. YPW-M4 in Insmother, with a big fight on 10/12)
So keep up the good fights.
Wait… Wait… Since I was talking about Vindi’s at the top of the show, I’ve gotta sneak this one in:
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or something we found amusing.
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter @capstable, @Lanctharus,@aiehoots, @kudatimberline
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.