- Capitol gun training is fun…
- Still no holidays, still recording and editing podcasts
- Metal Gear Solid V, cutscenes and bad keyboard support… no, I’m not buying a gamepad
- Skyforge, finally a demi-god… one more game I am bad at
- EvE is PLEX Online for me: I have all my ISK in PLEX and I check the price going up as clockwork
- Oh crap! I was made CEO. We are all screwed now.
- Meeting with various courting alliances and corporations as I look for a new ancestral homeland and ZOMG! Tell us what you really think Lanc?
- What do all these damn buttons and settings do and is Summer over yet?
EVE LA on October 10th
WH news = our friends from Dropbear Anonymous got evicted from Nova (C6 magnetar) after more than a week of serious fighting
A link on all AT XIII deaths (Moracha, Cambion, Etana, Chremoas…)
- (Congratulations Warlords of the Deep)
- All the games, split by Virtual Realms
- CCP Logibro is investigating collusion between top teams
Amarr Empire celebrates the reign of Empress Jamyl I with a funeral
- Trial of successions should start soon and end at Fanfest 2016 !
- Respawn abducted by Drifters ? Then biomassed ?
- Drifter Incursions removed from Tranquility as they were causing issues
September 29 Patch (Vanguard):
- Multi-buy… when is the multi-fit ?
- PBR rendering for stations, amarr and Minmatar T3 cruisers
- More Timers displayed: Jump Invulnerability & Wormhole Polarization
- New Guristas Burner Mission (Cruisers)
- Iteration changes on Probe Scanning Window
- BC & Navy BC rebalance
CSM 10 Summer Summit
- Day 1 Minutes
- CREST & removal of Ingame Browser, with the problems it causes (like Tripwire and location real time)
- Monetization = aka packages work better than individual SKINs (4 skins for the price of 1.8, who would have guessed)
- Sov Recap: Imperium finding attack to easy (34 iHubs in Provi, in 3 days campaign) ; so many capture nodes that it discourages any fight, especially with the interface issues
- Sov Change Plans = better interface, more information real time, more visibility and earlier warning (mostly NDA)
- Cap Balance & Power Projection = NDA & NDA ; In WH & Lowsec: issues between Citadels and WH size holes
- Day 2 Minutes
- Roadmap = NDA
- Player Acquisition
- Little things is a long laundry list with a few good points
- Customer Support
- Purpose of the CSM
- Nullsec = or how trollceptor is killing sov, and how defending is so much more work than attacking and trolling others ; + Jump Fatigue (limited to 5d now)
- Individuality Vs Uniformity (aka UI personalization)
- Day 3 Minutes
- QA/QC: yes, they have a competent service to manage bugs appearing each patch
- Metrics & Economy
- Launcher & Download on Demand = talk about the EvE Bootstrapper
- Structures & the transition from existing structures
- EvE Store
- Art = NDA
- UI = NDA
- Not yet Day 4 Minutes
- CCP Seagull: back to hybrid release between monthly and big extensions
- CCP Quant graphp0rn
- Eve Vegas will have the announcements about Capitals
Mass Test for Brain in Box on 09/15
Windows XP/Vista enter limited support
Parallax (11/03) – Nodes not attacked will slowly go to the defender
CCP Ytterbium answers angry players, complaining about lack of communication, beating them up with kindness and facts.
BRAVE purges over 7K inactive players. Alliance re-organizing and entering faction warfare.
KILL OF THE WEEK
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or something we found amusing.
- 14b Probe… and no fitting or PLEX involved!
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter @capstable, @Lanctharus,@aiehoots, @kudatimberline
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.