- Ratting with an ishtar because its obscenely over powered for serpentis.
- My prayers to the sun god were answered with sunny skys and near freezing temps.
- Hurray! I’m still in charge of BRAVE’s diplo training program.
- Speaking of which I recently opened a Diplo training program for AIEU.
- Gentlemen, Blaster Nagas. Nuff said.
- In EvE, not much as most of Brave finally reached Fountain so all sites are heavily camped and I’m going soon to have to exile myself to greener pastures, while I truck on my other screens
- And I missed the Mandatory Fun Fleet as I had my Mandatory Sleep Night
- Well, I got sick again, so limited play time.
- Did a bit of space truckin for the corp
- Went in a bomber to go defend CHA2-Q from BL. trying to take it from during sov transfers from The Imperium to HERO.
New Assembly Effect for Anchorable Structures (CCP Nobody)
Ship Customization: Time to Show Some SKIN (CCP Terminus)
- With the dev blog, all skin BPCs removed from the New Eden Store
- Prices could change (CCP Fozzie [?] on Slack)
- Aurum packages changes
BC warp speed changes
- This will mean an 8% increase in Battlecruiser warp speed, to 2.7au/s for T1 BCs and 3au/s for Command Ships.
- Change the penalty on Warp rigs into a Signature Radius increase (like the penalty on shield rigs).
Two-Factor Authentication… finally! (CCP Ghostrider)
Graph Porn with @CCPQuant
Drifter Autopsy: And the player event that followed in Yulai that was the follow-up of Player Lore study made from the images previously available (http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/breaking-news-drifter-autopsy-press-conference-interrupted-1/).
For more information and tinfoil, everyone should listen to the last lore panel from Hydrostatic Podcast.
Interview with Lazarus Telraven, FC for GSF and The Imperium, and streamer at TheMittani.com
KILL OF THE WEEK
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or something we found amusing.
63b Obelisk, in HS (https://zkillboard.com/kill/46242566/)
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reigar Arnolles (BNI) because he loves the show and that is enough to cheers!
Markus Vorenus thanks for the shout out in local in CHA2-Q
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter @capstable, @Lanctharus,@aiehoots, @kudatimberline
@TurboAddiction @BhockCollective, @_StupidGenius
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.