On this episode we talk about all the news, announcements and more from FanFest 2015, including the election results for CSM X!
- Hurting my neck doing nothing and trying to relax while all this craziness of evacing is going on.
- a lot of work with all the changes in HERO and Catch, and out of town for the next show, so my industry and trading empire needed additional preparation
- was a guest on the two EvE Prosper shows covering Fanfest
- Evacing all day every day, besides that, Battlefield Hardline and Warframe update 16!
News We Missed
- NC. and BL. deploy to Fountain
- Skeleton Crew booted from N3
- GE-8JV Evacuation
- TEST Alliance Leaves HERO for Wicked Creek
Fan Fest 2015
- Player activity stats
- 108 new SKIN (+32 existing from who has a ship with) -in April 28th
- Two faction authentication
- Emergent threat trailer (with Lore panel from the Hydrostatic Podcast sound where we can clearly hear Ashteroti talking about Caroline Star and the Drifters harvesting corpses… of capsuleers?)
- Back into the Structures
- Structures with Slots (High ; Medium ; Low ; Rigs ; Services) depending of size (S-XL)
- Types: Assembly arrays; Research Laboratories; Market and Office Hub; Drilling platforms; Observatory array; Gates; Administration Hubs; Advertisement Centers
- Housing, Docking // Mooring (supers docking)
- What happens on content when destroyed
- Easier Management
- CSM X announced
- CSMX results
- Permanent Seats
- Manfred Sideous
- Sugar Kyle
- Permanent Seats
- Cagali Cagali
- Chance Ravinne
- Jayne Fillon
- Mike Azariah
- Sion Kumitomo
- Sort Dragon
- Steve Ronuken
- Thoric Frosthammer
- Fan Fest Day 2
- V5++ rendering
- Ship & Module Balancing
- World Collide Tournament (3-1 for Camel, YAY Tranquility!)
- we’re getting a badass yacht (bubble immune, warp core stabs & warp cloak)
- Proof of hull tanking working !
- Fan Fest Day 3
- Heavy backend optimizations
- AI improvements
- Art & Graphic http://i.imgur.com/E1t6d8n.png
- Caldari T3 destroyer (Jackdaw)
- Gallente T3 destroyer (Hecate)
- Valkyrie tournament – BRAVE won, I think?
- Bhock got his already for Vegas… the early bird tickets are out so fast!
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or something we found amusing.
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter @capstable, @Lanctharus,@aiehoots, @kudatimberline
@TurboAddiction @BhockCollective, @_StupidGenius
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.