We are back from CSM interviews! We talk about how we got our names on the map, the FozziSov revamp, and talk to the developer behind Fleet-up.com
- Lots of ridiculous fights in and around our home system
- Had myself an epic duel at sun with Longinous Spear from the Isogen 5, DtP podcast
- Oh the fun you can have with Garmur. pew pew pew
- Also getting promoted err. maybe demoted who knows but i am now the AIEU MilDir “Nerf diplomacy buff war”
- Still married, still making ISK, so all is good
- Yes, it is possible for a Social (or Media) Group to put its mark in EvE
We’ve been out for almost three months, recording interviews for the CSMX Elections (36,894 voters, up from 31,294)… so if you voted, thanks, if not, don’t complain about whatever
CSM/CCP will do in the next years, ruining your game!
More videos in EvE Flight Academy channel
- Go check those very informative videos on the game and its mechanics
Icons in UI
(follow-up) Is it a big blow to Brave, hitting all three doctrine ships? Nope, nothing, nada
HERO on the offensive! (or not… or perhaps but not… but we’ll see… eventually… if and when it happens)
Bhock – If we lose Catch, who wants 3000 hobos squatting your SoV, in June ? If we don’t have SoV to defend, we’re going to have a lot of fun for sure, having someone else being the content 🙂
$39.99 at EvE Store (or $26.88 at Amazon ??)
(Reyjavik – March 19 thru 21)
- A lot of activities, but for those not on site, a Twitch stream is available
Post Mortem of Sov Phase I
- Entosis Links. No more SBUs, no more shooting structures.
- Goal: Control command points in constellations — control of constellations make controlling sov possible.
- Sov indexes determine how hard it is to capture space.
What is needed in Phase 3?
- Sov is still worthless (25% reduction of PoS cost)… mostly worthless for alliances and totally worthless for line members
- need to redo of income model (still no incentive to hold sov… moon are moons, and line players still get shafted of the real income in Null)
- need to finish industry (and JF nerf) and incentivize local activity (or systems will be empty)… even just the this subject is several shows as itself
EVE Community News
- Interview with Wacktopia the developer behind Fleet-up.com
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Alexander Bondar’s Scorpion Navy Issue: 19.38b ISK https://zkillboard.com/kill/45075373/
Lanc-It is the Capstable-approved Kill of the Year ! 16b in 2 cap rechargers !
Bhock- too much ISK and no brain, his fit needs a lot less ISK and more focus… but cheaper than the 40b Kronos lost in November (https://zkillboard.com/kill/42225642/)
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com
An EVE mail from Lyonic
Subject: Shame on you and your capstable
You claim to help the community but you only record those who are “eve famous”, what about the little guy.
Shame on you
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter @capstable, @Lanctharus,
@aiehoots, @kudatimberline @TurboAddiction @BhockCollective, @_StupidGenius
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.