On this episode we talk a LOT about developments in Catch between HERO Coalition and Pandemic Legion, we also discuss the offer Mittani gave to HERO Coalition.
- Getting a new microphone
- Been evacuating the QETZ market items to LS/HS safety… and that is a crapload of stuff, even letting all the ammo, T1 & Meta on market
- Trucking times plenty <Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra, floating in Zero-G>
- Bad exploration week… only crap sites 🙁
- Made some marketeer money, flipping my Components industry stock
- Gave an API & EvE spreadsheet class, dreaming about CCP opening the Historical EvE Market data, and planning to update my industry spreadsheet with it… so more work ahead !
- Hello even more new recruits! Do not worry I will surely get you all killed.
- Having “the talk” with new EVE players
- So due to my client freezing I lost myself a Prorator. I petitioned it with CCP but I’m not expecting much help.
- Got stuck doing housework today all while today’s battle was raging on
- I blame Hoots for turning EVE Online into Civ in space. We need more resources. BLEARGH!
- How about that story narrative in eve? because damn the story the new expansion in world of warcraft is strong.
- I can fly my viator empty all over because im bad and not using my skills properly but at least ive not lost it yet.
- We are recording on a Sunday night, and the forces of righteousness have won yet again. That’s right, I’m talking about the Green Bay Packers. 53 to 20. Booyah.
- Slowly moving my carrier to I don’t know where.
- I’ve been debating for the past month how to make money that involves zero effort. I think I’ve settled on scamming people.
- There have gone 0 days since I last moved Moongoo.
- Having way too much fun with Slack’s auto responses.
- Managing my PI chains
- Watching PL drop caps on HERO’s caps.
Eve Down Under
Sydney Masonic Centre, 66 Goulburn St, Sydney
21 – 23 November 2014
Where: JJ Foley’s Cafe & Bar (SOUTH BOSTON LOCATION)
When: Saturday, November 22 @ 2PM to whenever
EVE Tip or Tool of the Week
PL now mostly hunting in subcaps for good fights but losing 1b ISK pod… to Atrons !
Don’t chill out outside a station in a Carrier… Drive-by Doomsdays are still a thing
The space formerly known as “BPA space”
- BPA (Black Pearl Alliance) tried to ninja transfer SoV to -A- and mostly failed (
- Brave fleet formed at AU TZ and delayed -A- long enough for EU members to log and capture 2 of the 3 systems… and reinforcing the only one -A- was able to take
- 6BPS-T is Brave proper, with sweep action from BOVRIL
- 25S-6P is our friends from Bloodline (with help from Of Sound Mind) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02V_9Y9VdZY (their Hat Trick video of the event)
- Y-PNRL is still -A- with Brave having offensive timers… so log, join fleet and let’s kick -A- from Catch… again ! and again… and again !
- Should we invite RvB to Catch?
- Light the HERO drama lama cyno and our Dearest Leader is not even involved ! Shame on them
Brave was offered Delve by CFC and refused
- Even if Catch is not defend-able, it offers a lot of FPH (not ISK/h, but it seems that those goals are incompatible in Null).
Mittens blames dithering Brave leadership to take that “generous offer” to become a meat shield to CFC proper. “The offer came right as everyone learned that NC. was going to invade Querious/Delve/Period Basis and that CFC wasn’t going to defend it.
For Mittani to be trying to cause dissension with this is quite amusing. All this illustrates to people is the kind of shit offers the major blocs throw at HERO to try to get them to do this, or that, or the other. And that Lychton isn’t a dope. Lychton is a boss.” (XavierVE)
F4R2-Q tonight: supers, titans and more titans and more supers… and PL loses the station timer, a few supers and almost a Ragnaros
- PL Ragna almost burned all his mods
- (33 titans and 67 supercarriers… only ?)
- against ONE super ?
- Triple jump fatigue (third to save the Rag, as they tried to slow boat from Jamunda), so enjoy your 1 week without toys
- Brave lost the ISK war (33 dreads dead, but if the Rag had died, we would have been ahead !), as usual, but wins the timer and gets a big morale boost against the usual bully
- Battlereport: https://zkillboard.com/br/14893/
- On a different note, PL captured 1P-WGB: because Brave needs to form up BEFORE the timer is up
I’m new… what’s the goal in EvE (NPE) => come and join us in Catch for our only indicators
- Fun Per Hour ! (vs bittervets playing Spreadsheets Online or Metagaming Offline)
- Diplomatic Dramas per Week ! (our Dearest Leader Vision is often misunderstood)
- First question for any eve player what would you like your space coffin to look like?
- there is no single answer, just play, have fun and discover what you like, now or later… life is change
- FOMO – Fear of Missing Out
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
17b capsule : https://zkillboard.com/kill/42439974/ (11b in two Pashan turret implants… and incursions income should not be nerfed ?!?)
Tip: The speed of autopiloted pods is 187m/s and 625m/s for shuttles… anything higher is guaranteed implants, the higher the speed, the more crazy expensive killmail 🙂
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com
- Bhock to BPA to be bad… again… who’s going to invite you to join them now ? And to Bagehi to be back in EvE because of Phoebe, so welcome back ! (Can Sindel do a parody of Frank Sinatra’s “Fly Me to the Moon” or “Come Fly with Me” ?)
- Stu: Test Alliance Please Ignore Fall 2014 Video
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter @capstable, @_StupidGenius, @Lanctharus,
@aiehoots, @kudatimberline @TurboAddiction @BhockCollective
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.