On this episode we talk more about Phoebe, lots of Null Sec updates, and a new contender enters the Null-Sec arena!
- Doesn’t really play EVE.
- Is learning to delegate.
- Has ditched the last 4 CNM meetings, and apparently missed an important one today.
- Otherwise, actually, I did go on a strat op last week. And I’m thinking about buying a Tengu.
- Setting up POS guns has destroyed my will to live
- Trucking space fuel and keeping track of POS reactions have killed my will to live
- General maintenance of POSes have you guessed it, ensured my acceptance into the space zombie I used to be alive club.
- Poor Mardok got his cyclone killed while we were ratting last night in Catch. The moral of the story, always be aligned.
- We popped the PvP cherry of a couple of newbie pilots last night in the War Rats and fun was had by all.
- Trucking, Spreadsheets, Trucking, Spreadsheets, Spreadsheets, Poses, Spreadsheet
- Spending crapload of ISKies to continue my Universe Industrial Domination Scheme & refilling the market at our home station
- And waiting for Jump Drive Calibration… forever !
- Bumping all the Miners in our mining system because 8000m/s puts a hurting on a skiff when you can’t shoot them. Oh how i wish i was harlock when i sit in my stabber.
- I tried exploration in my tengu and it was fun and really easy for what it is but i need to do it more often if im going to pay it off. Which leads to why i havent paid it off.
- I must organize all the PoS guns it took me a night to learn them now my ocd is itching.
- Spreading the word of the great and powerful overlord Hoots.
- Spacing Trucking
- Blops Prepping
- Training a JF alt
- Oh, did I mention Space Trucking?
Melbourne Australia at The Village
November 1st, 2014 – 7pm for Formup!
PAX Australia weekend…
Eve Down Under
Sydney Masonic Centre, 66 Goulburn St, Sydney
21 – 23 November 2014
Trial accounts getting a makeover
Phoebe – HP/Resists Tweaks for Sov Structures and Station Services
Null Sec Alliance Updates:
- GSF/CFC Update – Moving back to Northeast to tighten up and prepare for Phoebe
- Nulli Secunda Update
- PL . Resets Nulli and kills some Nulli caps
- A new challenger enters the fray: Phoebe Freeport Republic
CSM9 Summer summit minutes should be out soon. Like next week soon, plus stealth bomber info and how the new blighted weapons aren’t very good at the moment.
CCP Seagull (Andie Nordgren) talk at Alibis for Integration 2014 her topic, how to get over yourself now with more enabling and instigation.
Let’s talk about the work still needed to be done industry and market wise with Professor Bhock.
aka if you teach a man to fish.
- I have played EvE since the Beta, on and off, giving away everything, every time I left, to start fresh each time I came back (2004, 2006, 2008 & finally 2010)
- I am an industrialist (HS & LS, trying to move to Null… trying), trader, PI, Exploration & Spreadsheet Masta
- Now trying to make sense of AIEU industrial powerhouse and perhaps we’ll manage to make some ISKies… perhaps.. eventually… but I try to stop all the reverse embezzlement schemes 😀
Spoiler: currently Phoebe is only Part 1 of 3 of the restructuring of Null Sec, and most of all, CCP has not made clear their vision of Null Sec, Alliances or even Industry and what it should be
links on various hints from CCP Greyscale:
Future nerfs coming, depending how it runs:
CCP has stated, for Industry, that Null Sec industry should be more local and more self-sufficient:
- self-sufficient is limited due to resources not available everywhere in each region
- base materials are swallowed by Capital production, making all mineral market too expensive for module production Vs HighSec Mining + Compression + Shipping
- Limited availability of Datacores (only provided by Data sites, getting buffed in Phoebe… but still too high volume) => it could be solved by making R&D an active industry job, using exploration materials (killing two birds with one stone)
- Limited or No availability of specific MoonGoos and the resulting Metamaterials (and Alchemy is still not competitive Vs HS+Shipping)
- more local is getting forced by making Logistics projection nerfed (Phoebe)
=> unless CCP severely nerfs (and way more than 5LY) the logistics, HS+Shipping will remain way cheaper than a local production
=> and even that will just activate more JF alts, so back to square zero
More than that, it is imperative for CCP to try to reduce the prevalence of Capitals as the Go-To for everything in Null, without creating other monsters (like the Bomber Runs without the Phoebe change on decloaking, limiting their use in numbers).
As a reminder, JF have not been around since the beginning, and there was a Null without JF
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter @capstable, @_StupidGenius, @Lanctharus,
@aiehoots, @kudatimberline @TurboAddiction @BhockCollective
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.