On this episode… the Jump changes have caused a large uproar, Tech3 Destroyers, and Lanctharus just got back from Eve Vegas!
- Vegas Baby! Vegas!
- Ganking miners in low sec
- moving a metric crap ton of bombers, torps and bombs
- Defending the homeland from Wrik Hoover and his evil PL space minions
- Looking into perhaps helping out CCP in organizing an EVE meetup in LA
- Learning im not as space rich as i wish T3 and t2 cruisers make my wallet unhappy.
- Scout here scout there getting ready for fun stuff.
- I thought Jump Freighters were cheaper but i was wrong. hey at least i can almost use one now/.
- pacifying my want for Pheobe and Rhea changes now by returning to world of warcraft and playing eve on land and sea! AKA Archeage.
- Space Truckin
- Miner Ganking and of course getting concorded
- Moving strategic assets as PL and CVA continue to take pot shots at HERO sov.
Melbourne Australia at The Village
November 1st, 2014 – 7pm for Formup!
PAX Australia weekend…
Sydney Masonic Centre, 66 Goulburn St, Sydney
21 – 23 November 2014
Upcoming EVE-O Forum changes
The coming of Phoebe (November 4th)
Long Jump Changes/Force Projection/Power Projections aftermath
Skills queue FOREVER!
Bookmarks in SPACE!
New Invention system
Rebalance of exploration sites
New Cov-ops cloaking effects and now cloaked bombers are uncloaking each other on Singularity
Eve Vegas … happened this past weekend and our very own Lanctharus was there with another one of our corpmates, Erick. To experience effectively CCP’s mini-fanfest stateside! Lanc, can you give us all the juice details?
EVE Vegas the aftermath (Rhea’s around the corner)
What was it like?
Guard (aka Mr. G) got into a fight with a mechanical bull during the pub crawl
CCP Foxfour remembers nothing about Saturday night
Small, intimate and full of space nerds.
Dunk Dinkle is the man. “The Briefcase of Happiness”
Uncle Lanc, what happens when you get 15 drunk Brave Newbies in a room?
Vegas is now one giant strip joint. No seriously!
You have devs in the hall, devs in the restaurant, you have devs standing next to you in the line for the bathroom!
So you are saying there is drinking? Did I mention the drinking? Also Booze should taste like Booze!
Overheard on Saturday night at the EVE party on Saturday.
Dunk Dinkle: Does it smell like sewer to you?
Lanc: That’s the smell of hundreds of space nerds farting in unison.
Here’s a link to the Keynote
Stuff that was revealed
Tech 3 destroyers
Lots of DPS, but lowers your resists to 0%
Update of CCP Seagull’s Roadmap plan
What’s next on the roadmap
Putting up or shutting up. EVE Online’s expected update dates
Some initial talk of the Null sov fixes
What are you guys most excited about for the next year?
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Who puts 48 PLEX in a travel fit Claw? This guy right here
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com
Bring it up or not just bringing it up.
100 billion isk prize ship down
Bravo to The Camel empire to actually use their prize ships
“FREEDOM FRIES!” – Bhock
5 star itunes review from Edwin
“Epic Podcast – You guys have a great style! thanks for keeping the drive to work more enjoyable. Keep them coming fellas! Oh, bring Hoots back, even if kicking and screaming :P”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter @capstable, @_StupidGenius, @Lanctharus,
@aiehoots, @kudatimberline @TurboAddiction
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.