On this episode of Capstable, we talk Oceanus, Why are people getting disconnected from Tranquility? and Flight of 1000 Ishkurs for PopPaddi :'(
- Bomber Ops!
- 1.9 Billion Tengu
- 900 million Garmur
- 245 million Ishtar
- and an itty bitty MTU
- Was on the first offensive BRAVE strat op against CVA. Man was that boring.
- Missed out on killing 9 carriers because of stupid work.
- Mining Ops!
- I think it is sad the most expensive thing I’ve ever bought in EVE is something I can’t blowup. =(
- Eagles/T2 trained… but I wish they shot Large Rails. =(
- Prospect… I really like this ship. But how do you fly it? I haz terrible.
- POS Management
- POS Fuel management
- Getting yelled at for not having enough fuel blocks or messing up Hoot’s system
- Space Trucking
- Archeage – I built a clipper!
EVE ONLINE PLAYER GATHERING IN PARIS! OCTOBER 2ND, 2014
Reminder Eve Vegas:
EVE VEGAS 2014
Advertistment from Dunk Dinkle
Tranquility being intermittently DDOS’d causing wide spread disconnets
All Oceanus features revealed:
- New burner missions
- Opt-in Notifications
- Visual updates to wormholes and wormhole space
- Cyno Exclusion Zone around starbases
- Easily import EFT format text fittings
- Interdictor Updates
- Interceptor Updates
- French localization
Clarion Call 4 – Rooks and Kings video series
I couldn’t fly an Ishkur so i brought a Archon and Thanatos instead.
We were summarily executed by the PL Fun Police.
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
This weeks kill of the week comes to us from
Lorac Gemini of Dropbears Anonymous
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.