On this episode of the Capstable podcast, we talk about
Eve on land , I mean HERO coalition lost then gained back SOV, Alliance Tournament XII, and how the second Revenant died…well, maybe.
Welcome Special Guest host Turbo!
- I’m bad at eagles because money
- Relic sites at lv5 archaeology make me feel like i can afford tengus and eagles.
- Anyone need a moa? because its a fire sale to move them before brave retires them for eagles only.
- your exploration etiquette is bad and you should feel bad “AKA my personal mission to make brave explorers better”
- Lastly from me I think Archeage might steal my wow subscription
- My plan for ratting domination has beared fruit
- Oh look! I’m grinding sov all over again
- Avoiding corp administrative work whenever possible
- Oh! and I am renaming corp POSes after ponies
- Oh and now poaching members from other corps!
- EVE ATXII Meetup In Denver!
- T1 Ships!!!!
- Little bit of roaming… Summer is slow.
- I can fly t2 Cruisers! But I don’t wanna buy them…
- I shared the Amarr princess and the pasta monster with the Denver people. lawls ensue…
- Eagles/T2 cruisers trained
- Finished T2 Light mission training for RML Caracal!
- Space truckin
- More Space trucking
- Builds stuff
Reminder Eve Vegas:
Advertistment from Dunk Dinkle:
CCP wants your ears…sort of
CCP LeeLo announced today and was later confirmed on Reddit by Matias Otero. Matias has resigned from his position on CSM9 and Brave Alliance leadership. Asayanami Dei, who took 15th place in the CSM9 election will take Otero’s seat for the remainder of CSM9.
Lanc’s overview was broken but now it was fixed sorta.
Wormhole re-vamp, etc.
Small ship wormholes
CSM9 Summer Summit
Members of the CSM who will be attending the summit here in Reykjavik are:
- Ali Aras
- Sion Kumitomo
- Steve Ronuken
- Sugar Kyle
- Mike Azariah
HERO Coalition loses SOV just so they can get it back again
Imperial Guardians left spaceship samurai and joined B.P.A.
Provi Bloc allies itself with RusRus. Let their powers combine to form ProviRus
Replays on Null-sec.com
Thanks to CCP for the great ATXII stream
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter @capstable, @_StupidGenius, @Lanctharus,
@aiehoots, @kudatimberline @TurboAddiction
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.