This week our heroes brace themselves for Crius. Episode image courtesy of Manic Velocity.
- Summer is here! Missed you guys, but I’ve been busy with Colorado. Snuck in an amazing early season backpack at the end of June. My wife and I ran into 6-8ft of snow in places at 10,500 ft.
- Nerdtacular has come and gone. Some friends from AIE came out from Canada and went camping w/ us. It was an amazing trip, followed up by a road trip w/ friends to Utah where we met w/ more AIE folk and just took in good people and the mountains. Also snuck in some hiking there too. I’m in pretty good shape for a internet spaceship pilot.
- Gaming as usual doing a few corp operations in the past few weeks and my lil brother moved to town, so I have been schooling him in the ways of Civ5.
- Preparing for Industrygeddon!
- Blowing each other up doing some CrimeWatch mechanics testing.
- GUYS! The Sansha’s Nation wishes to expand its borders, and 9HXQ-G is one of its targets. They have set up a major base of operations in 3GD6-8 and are slowly destroying all opposition to their forces, while their peons build their new starbases. The biggest hindrance to their plans is in MY-W1V. A gigantic mining colony, along with a trading hub, is located there and the inhabitants are extremely afraid of what might happen to them should Sansha declare ownership of their solar-system. They have assembled a sizable fleet of Amarr and Ammatar ships to protect their assets, and prevent the Sansha’s Nation from expanding their sovereignty into 9HXQ-G.
- Three ops in one night… THREE IN ONE NIGHT!
- So much administrative poop when you become an FC
- Bombing run of DOOM! for CVA that is.
- I love trolling the CVA guys. RPers are so serious business
- FCing a ton of ratting fleets to help our newer pilots learn how to be self sufficient in null se.
- Also PI sucks
- Just a reminder that I will be hosting an L.A. meetup on July 24th. http://www.meetup.com/californiaeve/events/192255492/
- I. Am. Alive.
- I only do towers now.
- Space trucking
- Strat Ops!
In case you haven’t heard or have not yet acquired your foil hat, Crius is coming! You can start panicking now.
Kugutsumen is dead, sort of… at least the Kugu we know is dead. It is being relaunched
Sindel has a new song out WATCHLIST, an EVE parody of TOXIC
No-Mercy [NO-M] leaves Spaceship Samurai [HONOR], hilarity ensues
Is Spaceship Samurai in trouble as there appears to be an exodus of senior leadership to Evolution?
Building Better Spreadsheets – Crius Toolset via Eve-Prosper
The Big Talk
Is all this player angst over industry changes in Crius really valid?
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitch.tv Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/capstable
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.