We forgot to update our clone, and lost some skillpoints, but Cap Stable is BACK! Well, Stu and Lanc are, and we’re here to talk about Eve, Crius, Industry Changes, CREST & SSO, and More!
- Busy working on the Cap Stable Presents project as you our most faithful listener is already well aware
- The cost of PLEX is too damn High! 840 mill mid week, currently 797 mil. in Jita
- OMG running a busy corp in a busy alliance is HARD!
- My freighter alt lacks for no work. Poor little girl
- Hoots is mad I say! Mad with power! So, many, towers…
- I have been working hard as MilDir and now I find out that I am an Alliance FC. HOLY SHIT! We are all going to die.
- World Cup stole ma brain!
- Moving LOTS of stuff for HOOTS, where is he so I can ream him out?!
- Nerdtacular 2014 came and went, I hung out with Kuda, and heard a non-AIEU
player talk about Eve and how she scammed using her female charm
- Before and After Nerdtacular had a mini road trip with Kuda.
- While I was out of town for Nerdtacular I made great progress on training, and I have now completed Large Projectile Turrets 5!
- Now it’s back to work and back to CAP STABLE time!
Shout out to Lockefox (@HLIBIndustry), his Wife, Campino of AIEU, who came out and join us for the Cap Stable/AIEU Eve meet up at Nerdtacular 2014!
EVE LA Meetup brought to you by BRAVE, Cap Stable and the California Capsuleers
Crius is coming! Crius is coming and all you industrialist are all up in arms! – July 22nd
CCP Seagull’s Dev Post
CCP Greyscale talks about industry principle
Dev groups talk about what they are doing
EVE Online’s SSO and you
Dev Blog about UI changes coming in Crius from CCP Punkturis
CCP will be killing the in game browser, eventually…
This was initially brought up at the CSM Townhall
CCP Foxfour forum response
A Tale of Internet Spaceships Documentary released to YouTube, that Sogenfri Productions filmed and produced this film at EVE Fanfest 2013
Northern Associates has overtaken GSF in members and is now the biggest alliance in sov, outposts, members and corps
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner of Humble Bundle 10 is Cayrus!
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitch.tv Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/capstable
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.