On this episode we talk about Player Owned Starbases (POS) towers, Fanfest, Is Jita burning? and more!
- Back on the wife’s good side
- Been bashing even more structures for the corp.
- Damn you -A-! Why are trying to be space relevant by shooting down our tower?
- Remember boys & girls, when you POS please make sure you set up guns. Oh and Stront is very important!
- Personally have deployed in Null and man the markets there suck
- I am working on delivering a lecture for EVE Uni. More details coming soon.
- CSM9 voting is over! We find out who is on the panel at Fanfest. If you did not vote you are a horrible, horrible person.
- Forgetting to shout out Dunk Dinkle for the caracal skin
- Towers, blah blah blah
- Finals week for me, so not much Eve time
- Space Logistics (trucking) is hard! :/
- Despite some minor RL set backs we completed most of the logistics we needed to this week!
EVE Fanfest is almost here with a travelers advisory
If you are headed to Fanfest be advised that the ISAVIA the union that operates Keflavik airport is planning a comprehensive strike on April 30th. If you are traveling to Fanfest make sure to check with your airline for any possible delays.
The Fanfest Schedule and Notable Highlights
- Specifically: CCP Devs will Fight a MMA Figther
- Or Google Calendar of notable events
Alliance Tournament XII Announced
Alliance Image Submission On Hold
CREST PI APIs available on SiSi
The Big Talk
Burn Jita III
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest: Send us an Email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitch.tv Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/capstable
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.