We are back to the normal podcast this week, still recovering from CSM9 interview overload. Has Hoots been given new power to create diplomatic incidents? Kuda has some fun with bombers. Lanc goes on an adventure with Dunk Dinkle, and Stu has a bad day, followed by a slightly better pick me up day.
- Learning how to fly stealth bombers and I’m really bad at it. Lost 2 in one day and the second one, never even fired a shot.
- I’ve been doing some wormhole exploration. Found a really nice chain that dropped me right into one of our War Targets back door.
- What is up with PLEX?
- EVE Poverty. Literally 150 million ISK to my name, and that number isn’t going up.
- Did I complain about station containers last show? Because hauling them is a pain in the arse.
- Stu, can you move my Domi and some other ships from Curse for me? Pleeease?
- I want to sincerely thank Dunk Dinkle and Lanctharus Onzo for more than doubling my Reddit Karma.
- Takebacks on the Ripard Teg Interview archive.
- Battleships are expensive!
- Helping to keep corp’s and Crow Vanguard daytrip wormholes project stocked with all the ships.
- You know, freighters are also expensive!
- I am now our corp’s Mildir.
- Being Mildir is hard!
- Thanks to Razhoff who I put in charge of our fledgling Bomber ops team
- Going to be working on trying to network with all the corp Mildir in the alliance.
- But it’s fun snickering in the background making things that Hoots points the spear at go BOOM!
- So I have been kinda busy trying to create CSM9 voter awareness with Dunk Dinkle.
- Amazingly enough RL Space nerds don’t care about Internet spaceships.
- Suspect timers, how do they work?
- Being Hoots’ bitch – Corp redefining roles Logi logi logi
- Lost a number of Buzzards and Manticores due to my own stupidity
- Trying to make some isk
- Bomber ops with corp
- I got to light a covert cyno!
Official end of our CSM9 coverage:
CSM9 Voting is Now Open
CCP Announces Online Streaming Plans for EVE Fanfest
Dev Post: Mining Barge Changes have been announced
Dev Blog: Giving Drones an Assist
Even more ship skins are made available (cruisers: Stabber, Caracal, Omen and Thorax)
Pirate faction cruiser changes
The 49-U6U Slaughterhouse – 26 Trillion vs the 11T in B-R
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
- I was moving stuff around for corp, JFing around.
- Undock to see a terrible cyno placement by a neutral Capital
- Commence attempted bumping for fun
- His Cyno self-destructs and it drops a cyno, I grab it (noting the suspect alert)
- Dock up, chill for a bit, then realize I have some stuff to move in High sec,
- Jump clone to High Sec, then nearly immediately undock and start aligning
- Notice someone yellow boxing me on the station but don’t think much of it, warp off
- Jump through gate, and suddenly get yellow boxed by like three people and I think oh, okay Concord will take care of them….Then I look up and see I have 2 minutes left on my suspect timer
- “So… Hoots, don’t kill me, but I messed up”
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
From our CSM9 interview survey responses!
This is a great podcast for both old and young EVE players. As a newer player, it is good to hear what is going on in EVE lik you are one of the “Bros.” Also cool to hear what these guys are currently doing in EVE.
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitch.tv Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/capstable
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated.
Closing song courtesy of Miley Cyrus and Nick Fuzzeh