On this episode of Cap Stable we talk about TEST Watch 2013, Stu and Vail duking it out, and Dev Blog posts galore!
- Got myself blasted into space dust last night in a borrowed Rupture running Level 3 missions. Waaa! Call the Waambulance!
- Look at all the missiles I bought! So many missiles
- Was witnessed to one of the most wonderful things in EVE. Having a Newbro explain to brand new player the hardships but beauty of EVE
- CZ FFA today… Staging and preparing for that
- Newbros come to Industry!
- I think my POS needs fuel.
- Why am I so busy in EVE!? Had to get more RAM! 17GB
- Returned Rokh from CCP?!
- Missions, and trying to see if anyone wants to buy Dramiel and Cynabal blueprint copies that I’ll eventually get from running missions.
- Terraria 1.2
- Carrier service stuff
- Helping out the corp
- Camped Majorly in Curse
- Started some limited PI
- CZ Community FFA
TESTWatch 2013: TEST Alliance Please Ignore Loses Member Corps, Gets New CEO
- Since our last podcast, 8 more corporations have left, including Barr Heavy Industries, Right to Rule, Stahlsturm, The Suicide Kings, LDK, and SergalJerk
- Someone on Reddit trolled Twitter for a few good hours.
- Also, TEST has a new leader. SkierX replaces Boodabooda. Booda will resume his former role as CEO of Dreddit.
Are you interested in having your alliances’ news reported on the show? Then e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Command Ship Remodels
Dev Blog: Certificates and T2 Gun Tiericide
Dev Blog: Highsec POCO details
EVE at New York Comic Con
The Big Talk
The response from CCP to TheMittani.com article:
“We did end up giving Ishukone Ships away to SOMER’s people as a “thanks” (as per the email) in a similar manner to our previous issuances of the ship. It’s always been meant to be a promo item–for awards, rewards, charity-based efforts, promo items and more. The IshScorp was never meant to be limited at all or “capped” at a certain number–hence why it only refines for 1 Trit and is worse gameplay-wise than the normal Scorpion. There will be more given out in the future by the comm team and others (I will likely give out some some via social and through PR) and I am sure the price will go down–kinda like the pirate noobie frigs we gave out at events.”
— CCP Manifest
“Dual Prop Dramiel is fairly common and useful, I’ve flown one myself. Since the Dram is so bloody fast if it gets scrammed it still has incredible speed with the AB and can often sig/speed tank at that point. Also, the dual ASB Hawk is awesome for small fights; you can run one ASB against another frig and when it runs out of charges switch to the other while the first reloads, or in a brawl you are outnumbered you can run both together for “uber-tank”. Remember, while it has charges it uses NO cap so can go a whole minute or thereabouts and not be cap vulnerable.”
– Cheers, Kirith Kodachi
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!