On this episode of the Cap Stable podcast our hosts talk about missioning, mining, TEST becoming homeless, the announcement of the Winter Expansion, and the TOS changes.
- Level 1 Angel Cartel Missions are the best!
- No, really, they are the best. But I can run level 2 missions now.
- Hobo With a Shotgun
- Researching Blueprints
- Mining anomalies
- So I’ve decided to start selling minerals instead of ships for a while. Manufacturing still continues, just on a smaller scale while my blueprints are in research.
- Damn you Black Legion! Messing up my fleets. I am looking at you Sevak and Dora the Explorer! *shakes fist*
- The glory of missioning (really it’s awful)
- Working up to rail guns. Um yeah that is gonna take awhile *stupid Long Dongs
- I want a Talos dammit! ><
- Went to DragonCon, but didn’t get a chance to go to the Eve South meetup.
- As mentioned last podcast I came down with ConCrud and was out for about a week following DragonCon
- Large Hybrid Turret 5!! Woot!
- Carrier down.
TEST scammed. Again.
Insidious Empire evicts RAZOR from Cobalt Edge
CSM 8 – Week Nineteen
We forgot about the Summer Summit
The Collector’s Edition Gets a ship date – October 24th 2013 and new Genolution implants added!
TEST Officially Loses all Sovereignty
CCP issues Drone Exploit Warning
Announcement of the Announcement of the Expansion
The Big Talk
You aren’t allowed to impersonate anyone any more.
GM clarification on rewording of the Terms of Service
Update: you literally cannot impersonate yourself
THE SCAM THAT CHANGED THE TOS
My name is Chris Bailey. Below is my account of how over a period of a few weeks, I was able to scam and acquire nine supercapitals and two titans, totaling over 400 Billion ISK
Terms of Service CSM Feedback Thread
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Moracha Kill 108,332,073,484.78 ISK (108.3B)
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com
Somer Blink code winners!
Thanks again to to all those that sent in feedback and tweets! Stay tuned for more giveaways coming soon!
One area I am curious about is how you and your guests manage your real live’s to allow time for playing EVE and all the Meta that you do?
I am lucky if I am logged in 8 hours a week in game, and would like to know how much time is spent in-game by you and your guests, and how you work that in with the real life time requirements.
For example my “window of opportunity” is really after my kid goes to bed, and before I goto bed, so like from 9:30pm-11pm on week nights, and maybe a couple hours over the course of the weekend.
So how many hours a week are you in-game/meta game, and how do you manage to maximize your time?
Since Stu is the sacred holder of all that is good for feedback, and because there are still Somer Blink codes to give away, I have no feedback this week. Sorry. I’m a bad.
Oh wait. Last show, the blog that was part of our big talk was actually by some duder named Ripard Teg. I have no idea who he is, but people have told me he is a CSM member. Thanks for pointing that out folks and making me look like a jerk. Stu has already kicked me in the shin over not fact-checking.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!