On this episode of the CapStable our hosts talk about Nerdtracular 2013, Pandemic Legion loses a $9,000 USD ship, and we interview team captain Dukrat from TEST’s Alliance Tournament team.
- More Rifters
- Space rocks
- …and can we finish this so I can go play Civ5
- Being surprisingly effective in the Talwar
- I need sleep. So many fleets
- I have a fauxcat! Oh shit I actually has two fauxcat!
- Fuck it cost a lot fo money to ship it to our deployment system
- All those who went to Nerdtacular, I hope you had a good time (jerks!)
Drewson “Hoots” Houten
- Civilization V: Brave New World. What’s EVE Online?
- Also: Hotline Miami, Fez, Don’t Starve, FTL
- Twitter, and how I generally am non-confrontational about engaging people in fights over 140 characters.
- Best. Fleet. Ever.
- P.I. – Two characters now!
- Just picked up Civ5: A brand new world
- Steam Sale is bad for my wallet
PL loses a Revenant SuperCarrier
TEST blew up a CFC’s Station Egg
TROLL. lost SOV in Paragon Soul
CCP has announced the Alliance Tournament Prizes
- Neville Smit’s Drones Guide
EVE radio celebrates a decade of service.
Dukrat – Team Captain of TEST Alliance Please Ignore’s Alliance Tournament XI team
Dukrat shout out to https://gamesh.it/
Alliance Tournament XI will take place over three consecutive weekends starting on Saturday, July 20th and ending with the grand finale on Sunday, August 4th and you can watch it on CCP’s twitch.tv page.
iTunes 5 star review by: A. Noto
Email from Luxxe:
I enjoy the show and I had a question about how I should make money as a courier given the large number of scammer contracts. Any advice will help.
Also thanks for the feedback by
- Email: PODCAST@capstable.net
- Website: Capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!