On this episode of the CapStable podcast absolutely nothing of interest has happened this week…Eve’s 10th Anniversary, Records were broken, Tranquility Dust514, and Singularity have ALL been updated, and SO.MUCH.MORE…
- I moved one Apocalypse in a convoy and paid Germans to move most of my stuff. Thank you Please Ignore Logistics [T.CP]
- Played some DUST 514. Don’t want to talk about it.
- Hitting accept button for corporation. This link applies.
- Makalu-sound-alike (Eslidra) led a fleet last night against another fleet that was being streamed by Dabigredboat. We unfairly wiped the floor because they were a frigate swarm and we were anti-frigate arty Ruptures.
- Might be joining Test?!
- Mission Impossible Story. =)
- MOVING SUCKS! Getting my crap from HED to NOL
- Yeah I over deployed. So sue me.
- 6 days from T1 Foxcat, 30 days from a Rokh
- Contemplating going to FC school
- Helping indoctrinate new corp members. Oh did I mention we have had a slew of new members? Hello new members! *waves
- TEST Drama is best drama. I have run out of popcorn as I have been loving this shit.
- Oh and thank you to the pilot who put a 10 Million ISK bounty on my head. I feel like such a badass now.
- Tried to move a ship back to NOL, but got exploded so thanks Goons, you took care of it for me!
- Helping and Answering questions from our new corp mates.
- Moved to a new Ratting location to help new corp mates out
Retribution 1.2 and subsequent patches are released. Includes Graphical Prettiness
Odyssey Changes are now on SiSi (Singularity)
- Two-Step spills the beans about when the CSM found out about the scanning changes
DUST 514 Uprising is released.
- Reminder: Dust514 officially launches next Week! on 5/14/2013
EVE Turns 10
- Eve True Stories voting continues for 12 more days, submissions are closed!
- Gifts…Fireworks, Festival Launchers, and Gnosis
- New Record! 65,303 Players logged in concurrently
The Big Talk
TEST Leaves the HBC.
Corps leaving TEST.
TEST Propaganda by Nameus
Email from Dunk Dinkle
First, thank you for the podcast. It’s enjoyable, accessible to all manner of Eve pilot, and light-hearted.
I write to take exception to the idea that “nothing is going on in low sec”.
As a member of Brave Newbies, based out of Rahadalon in Low Sec, I can attest that Low Sec is full of action, fun, and lots of good fights.
If your idea of Low Sec is the Rancer pirate-camp-fest, or the faction warfare plex fest only, you are mistaken.
We are having so much fun in low sec doing everything from blobfests to arranged frig fights to bait procurers & Battle badgers to POS bash/fights to wormhole invasions to running sites/missions, there is always something to do.
There’s so much going on in Low Sec that the bigger null sec alliance pilots are headed here, because they know there will be good fights and not endless empty systems, as it appears null sec is comprised of. We see lots of fleets from Provi, Snigg, TEST, and others coming to us, looking for fights, since they know we will fight and are unlikely to hotdrop them with Le Capitals.
We get our share of enemy capital ships showing up and while we can’t really blap them quickly at this time, we have a blast keeping them pinned down. Occasionally we even get to scoop a delicious fighter drone when the dock up too quickly.
Get out of the null sec echo chamber and come take a look at what Low Sec can be.
Lastly, here’s a clip for Hoots, to see what a good fight in Raha looks like:
With fond regards,
- Email: PODCAST@capstable.net
- Website: Capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!