On this episode of the CapStable podcast our crew talks about Tags4Sec, Ice mining Changes, R.I.P. Thorn Alliance, ′MURICA Party Bus (WOOT!) and much MORE!
See the our FULL show notes with links and more after the break!
- More PI. Slowly working my way to only taking 20 minutes per character per cycle.
- Started Command Ships changes training in earnest.
- Naga Ratting in Fountain during our corp’s tax free weekend last weekend.
- Vomiting words of text for my corp.
- Moving jump clones to strategically important places.
- Newbro wrangling. The tale of how to get newbros out to nullsec.
- I successfully managed to never not pick up this as shampoo in real life.
- Stealth Bomber!!!!! So what do I do now? I can see how these things are amazing weapons, but I’m guessing this takes some practice to get good at.
- Industry, Industry, Industry… Rifters and Caracals are paying the bills right now. But I’m having to get creative about where I sell them. Margins are tight.
- POS? I’m thinking of doing this but CCP doesn’t make getting the proper standings easy… …and what about ICE changes?!
- FoxCats! I can fly them!
- Ratting/ Salvaging in Delve
- Carrier skills!
- Can I bum a ride? Trying to deploy to HED
- He would love to be here but he has the plague.
Dev Blog: Cash4Gold? Er… Tags4Sec.
Shadoo is guest FCing for Eve-Uni, has fun doing it…gets fights and Eve-Uni invites other block FC to come guest FC via The Mittani dot com, interview by Angry Mustache
Fanfest Party Bus 2013
Thorn Alliance dead?
- To have an anom of 2500 units cleared in 48 minutes, it has been calculated by smart people that it needs 24 macks with max skills and Orca boosts.
- This means, even if every anom in high sec was mined out 5 times a day, lowsec/0.0 would still have to increase their production from 1.6% to 20% of total.
Giant Bomb’s Patrick Klepek did a bunch of EVE interviews.
Production VS. Destruction InfoGraphic from FanFest.
Odyssey hitting the Public Test server, Singularity, next week!
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Ouch!!! 85,679,453,650.37 (85Billion) ISK Ship and 3B ISK pod
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolfglen says “Outstanding EVE Online podcast. Humor and silly folks who give bitter vets a smile.”
- Email: PODCAST@capstable.net
- Website: Capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!