In case you have been living under a rock Eve’s FanFest 2013 was held this past weekend, a BOAT LOAD of NEWS: Resource Shake-up, Ship Rebalancing, New shiney for the Apocalypse skin, CSM results are in, big changes to the scanning/UI, DUST 514 gets a release date, plus a NEW Stargate Jump transition video!
All this and more in the new episode of CapStable Podcast!
A special FanFest edition of the CapStable Podcast!
- Didn’t see the stream. I worked. Read about the streams, mostly.
- Watched the Live Stream… also went back and caught some of the content I missed.
- POS? I’m thinking of doing this but CCP doesn’t make getting the proper standings easy… might try to use a corp standing service from the forums.
- Hanging out with a local Eve friend watching the stream and drinking Icelandic beer.
- FoxCats! I can fly them! Ratting/ Salvaging while watching the Eve Symphony
stupid derpy enough to run TEST Alliance Please Ignore
- Ingen steps down and Booda Booda assumes the throne. Let’s see if he lasts a week.
- EVE Universe: Origins Video
- EVE Mini Series
- Dark Horse Comics deal
- The Odyssey Resource Shakeup
- More Ship Rebalancing Details
- Council of Stellar Management 8 Announced
- Exploration Changes and…
- Stargate jump effect added – CCP’s “War on loading bars”… System Scanner displaying on the UI in space
- Apocalypse, the Amarr Battleship, has been re-skinned
- EVR demoed at Fanfest using Oculus Rift VR for a dogfighting game
- EVE: The Second Decade Collector’s Edition announced and up for pre-order… $149.99(1499.99 Euros) ships October 2013. Includes lots of Stuff…
- Dust 514 release date announced: 5/14/2013
HBC Drama Lhama Fanfest Edition
[Scuttlebutt] TEST and HBC Going to War with Nulli?
- Progodlegend may have said some words, some very strong words, about Sort Dragon’s girlfriend.
- Now the HBC is going to war against Nulli?
- Email: PODCAST@capstable.net
- Website: Capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!