This week our reckless and sometimes sleepy capsuleers talk about infographics for corp theft, drinking at EVE Vegas, self-destruct games, smashing newbie ships into hellcamps, and a whole lot more after the break.
See the our FULL show notes with links and more after the break!
Cap Stable Episode 14 “Never too many infographics” – Show Notes
- Newb wrangling — testing out my insane and stupid Delve ratting…. Maller fit?
- 30 minutes prior to podcast: I went on a newb ship fleet to X-7. We killed a Malediction, a Harpy, and a Crow before the station hellcamp destroyed us.
- Skills trained: I started training to being to fly a T1 Rokh after shoring up my T1 Fauxcat skills (Amarr Battleship IV)
- Where did everyone go? *wanders around looking for my corpmates*
- Lvl 4’s with another buddy in my Drake… trying to figure out how to get my Drake longer range missiles.
- Got my cloaky hauler!!! =)
- Did a bit of research on Carriers both for personal logistics and eventually Slowcats. Undecided on Archon or Thanatos.
- Also Working on a Cloaky Hauler for intra Delve personal and corp Logistics.
- Same old, Same old: Ratting Blood Raider in my Oracle in Delve
Balance changes courtesy of CCP Fozzie
TEST Corporation BOOB Heads gets robbed for 45 billion ISK, robber baron makes best infographic ever, adds himself to alliance blacklist.
The Fanfest HD Live Stream package includes:
- High Definition Live Stream – All three days of Fanfest coverage from the exciting opening moments to the roof-rattling Party at the Top of the World, are in-game items for
- Quafe Commemorative T-shirt (EVE Online) – both male and female versions
- Pirate Faction Frigate (EVE Online) – your choice of one of the five recently-released faction frigates
- 50 copies of the Quafe Scout vk.0 dropsuit (DUST 514) – a flashy and effective dropsuit for confident mercenaries
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because reasons!
Un-Tanked Orca Kill w/ 13 PLEX that dropped! – Killmail.
Oh… and What the Heck is this?? NC. vs NC. ??? Why would 2 titans from the same alliance duke it out? – Killmail
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com with KOTW in the subject line
- One: Pilot EXtension License. Pilots by Pilot EXtension Licenses to which allow them to stay flying in the glorious galaxy of New Eden for a period of 30 days. This options can be used to pay for this game instead of giving CCP your local currency on a monthly basis.
- Two: Abbreviation for “complex.” Capsuleers will occasionally run complexes and shoot down pirates to make money.
The separate uses of Plex can be confusing for new players. Example: I ran a ‘plex to pay for PLEX.
- Email: PODCAST@capstable.net
- Website: Capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!