On this Episode: Our intrepid and reckless capsuleers talk about the new summer expansion, the Caldari Prime Event, Montolio leaving TEST/HBC, a Titan for love, and much more in this episode of Cap Stable.
See the our FULL show notes with links and more after the break!
Cap Stable Episode 13 “A Titan for love” – Show Notes
This is what Hoots looked like while editing Episode 12
- Have been on several Dropbear roams in the past couple of weeks. I was proud to include a brand new corp recruit )Adarys Aideron) into lasts night roam. Less than an hour in the corp and the fellow was flying as a tacklebro and what a night. We found ourselves face to face with a 65+ Russian Oracle fleet and Adarys quickly found himself back in NOL.
- I tried participating in the Caldari Prime Live event and was denied. I spent the night before moving ships into the system and alas! System full please try again later.
- Also I really really really need to train a cloaky hauler 🙁
- 3/21/2013: Small POS Shoot Fleet of Fail. We wandered around fountain for 30 minutes because the FC listened to the fleet instead of GARPA.
- You know what moving PI materials around is like without a cloaky hauler? Let me tell you: it sucks. Cloaky haulers sound pretty fantastic.
- I’ve been doing some Hi-Sec scouting/research. Also been running a few Lvl-4 missions with my corpies. Watched the Caldari Prime event, got to see the Titan go boom. The live announcement of Odyssey via #TweetFleet
- A bit of market trading, little bit of PvE using my Oracle, and that’s about it. Finished Training Large Energy Turret 5
BREAKING NEWS: As announced at PAX East: EVE’s summer expansion Odyssey! PRESS RELEASE
The Big Discussion(s)
Caldari Prime: Big Success or stinking pile of meh or fat freaking fail?
Twitch.TV page – http://www.twitch.tv/ccp
EVE: Odyssey – Current announced date of June 4th
- Not much more is known beyond these bullet points.
- Redone scanning system
- Rebalancing of space from highsec to nullsec, including changes in exploration sites, industrial resources, some types of NPC loot and more
- More ship rebalancing
- Host of little fixes to game UI and player-owned starbases.
Kill of the Week
The kill of the week is an interesting killmail we have found through our countless hours of reading through the killmails this past week. It could be the most expensive fit loss, the most hilarious fit loss, or a completely random because Reasons!
Shuttle with 43 PLEX – Killmail
Want to get your friend’s hilarious kills mails on the podcast? Email them to email@example.com with KOTW in the subject line
Fleet Commander (aka “FC” ) – This individual takes it upon them self to organize, administer, and command a group of pilots in Eve. Tasks include: ship selection, route plans, roles selection, target broadcasting, and fleet command decisions. They must be good at delegation, quick decision making, multitasking, as any delay could cause a fleet whelp.
There is a saying among many Eve pilots: “The FC is always Right, even when he/she is not.” Arguing with the FC during an op on comms can result in you losing your ship or even getting kicked from your corp/alliance! Don’t be “that guy”.
- Email: PODCAST@capstable.net
- Website: Capstable.net
We welcome your feedback. If you have topics, segments, comments, ideas, or anything you’d like us to talk about, let us know. Any feedback is appreciated!