CCP-Stillman posted a dev blog talking about the API features and the details revealed for the limited and full access.
Here are the highlights of what data each type of key can access with thereleaseof Tyrannis 1.2
- Character sheet
- Skill queue
- Factional Warfare Statistics
- Everything that the limited key can access
- A full list of everything you own
- The status of your account(Disabled, paid for, when it’s paid until)
- Your wallet journal and transaction list
- All your mails and the content of them
- Your contact listCorporation data which you have access to through your roles.
Pretty much, anything or anyone you give access to would probably fall under the limited access. You don’t want to give anyone too much information about your character or corporation.
They gave a link to see who or what has accessed your API.
In general, at this point you should consider your full API key to be something that you only give to yourclosest offriends and people you trust.